Friday, October 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 7 2017

I don't care.

Tell me already. I can't wait.

What is it? What are you hiding?

-Tell him, girl. -Well?

What is it?

What is it?

Yeah.

How'd it go?

Come on out.

Hand it over.

Just in case.

Come on.

No funny business.

Come outside.

That's a lot of money.

As ready as ever.

Something wrong?

No.

Excuse me.

You may come in.

Paola.

Catalina!

I'll wait outside. Come with me, please.

My God.

It's a miracle!

My God!

Vanessa and I are...

Pregnant?

Yes! We're having a baby!

Bravo!

That's wonderful!

Congrats, honey.

Thank you so much!

Congrats!

Go on! Kill me!

Titi, you bastard!

Traitor!

You bastard!

Gato, you bastard!

No one's going to help you now, you bastard!

---- you, Titi!

Hey.

Hey, sorry I rang the doorbell

I'm sorry. I thought you were my brother.

Don't worry.

It's your house. You should be comfortable.

It's fine.

I'm dropping off some stuff for Catalina.

I'll leave soon.

-She's not home. -Oh,The car!'t?

Gato Gordo... Damn it.

HeShe wasn't dead..

She's dying to see you.

If you don't believe me, I'll put her on.

It's me.

Catalina Santana.

I'm back.

I'd love for us to get together.

I'm dying to see you and remember the good old days.

Call me.

Kisses.

She's an actress too?

Titi will die when he hears Catalina's message.

Hernan Dario!

Hernan Dario!

Yes?

What happened?

Excuse me.

I'm sorry I have to bother you again,

but look at the mess I made!

I'm such an idiot!

I was pouring myself some tea and look!

I spilled the lotion.

Please help me.

If I step out like this, I'll probably get myself killed.

No... I...

I'll help you.

Right away.

Thanks.

You must be tired. Why don't you have a drink?

No, no. I'm fine.

What do you mean?

Please accept.

I insist, especially since you've helped me so much.

It's delicious, right?

<i> -Here she is.</i> -What are you up to?

Hey, Titi.

It's me.

Catalina Santana.

I'd love for us to get together.

Call me.

Kisses.

Where do I leave this cloth?

Right...

Oh!

Hold on.

I'm dizzy. I think...

I think I got up too fast.

I'm so sorry. Let me help.

This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.

-Are you okay? -Huh?

What's wrong?

Sorry.

I'm dizzy.

Oh, yeah?

Look, girls! There's someone in the taxi!

Cata?

Oh, God!

Catalina?

No way! Cata?

Cata!

Yes, it's me.

You bad, bad girl.

What?

Hello, my dear Titi.

Don't even try it, you bastard.

I'm here to blow your head off.

No, we didn't tedidn't know.

What would you like to eat?

Well, since you asked...

I want something that'll fill my stomach.

Because my heart and soul are sated.

I'm going inside.

Nachi?

Hernan Dario?

Nachi?

Do you think I hurt Hernan Dario, Mom?

You can't mess with Hernan!

He's my sister's boyfriend!

This isn't a joke, Mariana. I'm serious!

You know what, though?

Your advice has come a little too late.

Really?

Really.

Why is that?

Well, how should I say th

Respect yourself, Mariana!

You're leaving 'cause I'm amazing

and you don't deserve me?

What kind of excuse is that? Tell me what's going on!

I will once I have the ----- to do it.

You're being such a drag.

Sit down!

You can't do whatever you want!

I should go.

Then leave!

Stay right there.

We're not done talking!

and she gave me something to drink.

Then I started feeling dizzy and sick.

My hearing became distorted.

I don't know what happened after that.

Hernan Dario and I made love.

Good, now move.

Move!

Damn you, Titi!

Kill me already.

Go on!

Finish the job.

The two guys who lent you a hand when you needed it most!

Go on! Finish me off!

You're so ------, it isn'thÑ

being my sister's fiancé!espe

I know. I'm an idiot.

That you are.

You're an idiot and a bastard!

You should've left the moment Mariana opened that door

in her underwear!

You should've turned around and left, Hernan!

He's badly injured and he's been robbed.

He threatened to inform on us if we don't help him.

Let him die.

That's not a good idea, Mr. Mayor.

If he dies, we can avoid getting caught.

The thing is, though...

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not,

but apparently there are three people ready to show this

if we don't help him out.

<i> Mr. Mayor, Captain... </i>

<i> it's been a pleasure</i> <i> doing business with you.</i>

<i> -Cheers. </i> <i> -Cheers, Daniela.</i>

These sons of bitches recorded us.

I knew it, Captain. I knew they were up to no good.

What you did was horrible!

No.

Killing someone is horrible.

You messed with my sister's fiancé!

You've dishonored your family!

I didn't force him!

Don't give me that! Shut up, Mariana!

Don't you dare yell at me!

Enough!

I've had it with your attitude, so quiet down!

Did you at least use protection?

No

I'm the one making her out to be evil."

So I innocently walked into the bathroom.

What's up?

and started kissing and touching me and stripped me!

She was smoking marijuana and forced me to smoke it!

What's wrong? You okay?

Yes.

Relax. Don't worry.

She started kissing me.

She made me touch her.

You want to touch? and I tried to leave!

Please, listen.

I tried to leave, but she wouldn't let me!

She then said she could give m

<i> Yes, this is she.</i> but sh<i> Who's this?</i>et me!

<i> It's Aurelio Jaramillo.</i> <i> Titi.</i>

<i> Titi?</i>

<i> Titi?</i>

The Titi that I know? That I've always known?

<i> The baddest</i> <i> of the bad boys.</i>

In the flesh.

That's me.

If I'm not killed,

I will come back for you.

What do you mean if you're not killed?

What will you be doing over there?

<i> Patience, babe.</i> <i> I'll tell you later, okay?</i>

And who would that be?

<i> Chalo?</i>

But we haven't finished her treatment.

It'd impede her recovery.

If we cut it short, we could lose all hope of her recovering.

"Oh Lord, yes..." "Please, say yes..."

Who ar

Wh

Durango! Mexico!

What would I do while you were doing that?

Where would I stay?

In a hotel fit for a princess.

So mariachis can serenade you every day.

"Santiago agreed. See you in Mexico."

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com (305) 887-3060

For more infomation >> Sin Senos Si Hay Paraíso 2 | Recap (09/29/2017) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip 2: ecco chi vincerà il reality | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> GF Vip 2: ecco chi vincerà il reality | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

【Dragon Ball Super】 Funny moment - Duration: 11:43.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> 【Dragon Ball Super】 Funny moment - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

ハイルディンの4人の仲間はスタンセン、ロード、ゴールドバーグ、エイリ? - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> ハイルディンの4人の仲間はスタンセン、ロード、ゴールドバーグ、エイリ? - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

嵐・櫻井翔キャスターが「志村どうぶつ園」に登場 大型新企画もスタート|24H ニュース - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> 嵐・櫻井翔キャスターが「志村どうぶつ園」に登場 大型新企画もスタート|24H ニュース - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Twin Falls, Idaho

For more infomation >> Inside Twin Falls, Idaho

-------------------------------------------

Jerry's New Low! Liberal California Just Passes Brand New Law That States Beginning I - Duration: 20:15.

Jerry's New Low!

Liberal California Just Passes Brand New Law That States Beginning In 2020 Presidents Will

Be Required To Release …

In the time of Trump, the greatest foe to the American individuals has been California.

This coven of terrible liberals has attempted to contradict the president every step of

the way.

They've just prevailing at demonstrating us exactly how un-American they are.

Their most recent move is just silly and will unquestionably be overturned.

Via IJR:

As reported by The Hill, the California State Assembly passed a bill on Thursday requiring

presidential candidates to release their returns.

And if they refuse?

They won't be on the state ballot when 2020 rolls around.

State Sen. Mike McGuire (D), a co-author of the bill, released a blistering statement

against Trump after the legislation passed:"President Trump's blatant disregard for the tradition

of releasing tax returns is dangerous to our democracy.

For decades, every President has put their personal beliefs aside and put our country

first and released their returns…"While there are no laws requiring presidential candidates

to release their tax returns, SB 149 would require the release of five years of returns,

which would then be published online…

AS NOTED BY WASHINGTON EXAMINER, WHILE NEARLY 30 STATES INTRODUCED SIMILAR LEGISLATION IN

EARLY 2016, CALIFORNIA WOULD BECOME THE ONLY STATE TO APPROVE THE LEGISLATION.

The release of tax returns is totally inconsequential to a competitor's capacity to run the nation.

Consider the way that Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton both released theirs—two individuals

with shady backgrounds, who have been under government examinations.

Tax returns demonstrate nothing.

It was essentially a diversion utilized by Democrats as a pitiable endeavor to smear

Trump.

Be that as it may, clearly the American individuals did not concur.

At the point when some of his tax returns came to light, it just demonstrated he paid

more than what's coming to him.

Right, Rachel Maddow?

This bill, if signed into law, just influences California.

What's more, thinking of it as meddles with the vote based procedure of our country, is

defenseless against getting struck by the Supreme Court.

So great job, Cali, you indeed squandered everybody's opportunity and resources.

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank

you

for reading.

H/T IJR

For more infomation >> Jerry's New Low! Liberal California Just Passes Brand New Law That States Beginning I - Duration: 20:15.

-------------------------------------------

Lets try Battlefront II Beta Multiplayer - Duration: 3:29:14.

For more infomation >> Lets try Battlefront II Beta Multiplayer - Duration: 3:29:14.

-------------------------------------------

FBI Just Released New Nation Wide Report, The Numbers Are Frightening - Duration: 25:16.

For more infomation >> FBI Just Released New Nation Wide Report, The Numbers Are Frightening - Duration: 25:16.

-------------------------------------------

The 4 Best Herbs for Lowering Blood Pressure - Duration: 3:22.

The 4 Best Herbs for Lowering Blood Pressure If you're taking a medication, see a doctor

before using these herbs for lowering blood pressure to make sure there won't be any adverse

reactions.

High blood pressure, known as hypertension, is one of the most dangerous cardiovascular

disorders in the world, putting the lives of millions of people at risk.

It happens when your arteries narrow or are obstructed, making your blood pressure increase

considerably and overworking your heart.

As a result, your heart muscle weakens and the health of your other organs, like your

kidneys, pancreas, and brain, is compromised.

When it�s not controlled in time, it increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, and other

serious problems that truly affect your quality of life.

Because of this, it�s crucial improve your habits and use remedies with the ability to

help control your blood pressure.

In this article, we�d like to tell you about 6 of the best herbs for lowering blood pressure.

1.

Oregano Oregano contains something called carvacrol,

which gets assimilated into your body and helps lower high blood pressure.

This substance has anti-inflammatory and vasodilator effects, which work together to regulate your

heart rate and the blood flow through your arteries.

How do I use it?

It tastes great, so use it to season meat, stews, soup, and other dishes.

You can make a tea out of it, or if you like, add it to your smoothies.

2.

Valerian: one of the best herbs for lowering blood pressure

Valerian is an herb with sedative, anti-inflammatory, and anticoagulant properties that can help

improve your blood pressure.

It helps with stress and since it stimulates your circulation, it also helps restore proper

heart rate.

It is also a natural tranquilizer, able to help with muscle pain, depression, and insomnia.

How do I use it?

Consume 10 drops of valerian extract per day.

Prepare a tea from it and have an hour before bed.

3.

Lavender A body massage with lavender essential oil

can help stimulate blood flow in order to lower elevated blood pressure.

Besides being a powerful relaxant, this herb is a natural vasodilator that relaxes and

expands your blood vessels.

External application as well as consumption of lavender is one of the best ways to help

keep your blood pressure stable.

How do I use it?

Make lavender tea and consume up to 2 times a day.

Get lavender essential oil and massage your body 2 or 3 times a week.

4.

Horsetail A large number of cases of hypertension are

directly related to continual fluid retention.

This disorder, also called edema, affects blood flow through your arteries and overworks

your heart.

Horsetail is a diuretic herb that stimulates the eliminate of built-up fluids and waste,

helping with high blood pressure.

How do I use it?

Make a tea out of dried horsetail and have 2 or 3 times a day.

Repeat at least 3 times a week.

For more infomation >> The 4 Best Herbs for Lowering Blood Pressure - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Geostorm Movie Trailer

For more infomation >> Geostorm Movie Trailer

-------------------------------------------

[ Tutoriel pâte polymère fimo ] : comment faire un Macaron facilement - Duration: 8:21.

For more infomation >> [ Tutoriel pâte polymère fimo ] : comment faire un Macaron facilement - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

Lin-Manuel Miranda releases star-studded song to help Puerto Rico|K CHANNEL - Duration: 7:05.

Lin-Manuel Miranda releases star-studded song to help Puerto Rico

hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda released a new original song Friday to raise money for Puerto Rican hurricane relief and hes enlisted some of the biggest Latin stars in music to help.

Almost Like Praying features Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Camila Cabello, Gloria Estefan, Fat Joe, Luis Fonsi, John Leguizamo and Rita Moreno, among many others.

All proceeds from the download and stream go to The Hispanic Federations disaster relief fund .

I was like every Puerto Rican with ties to the island, with family on the island.

We all had a terrible few days of silence.

For some, those days were weeks, Miranda told The Associated Press.

For me, that helplessness turned into, OK, well what can I write that will help? Can I write a tune that we can monetize?.

Miranda said he made an a cappella demo in a bathroom in Austria — where he was on vacation — and sent it to Atlantic Records, enlisting help.

The subsequent recording process took a breath-taking 72 hours and took him to studios in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami to link up with the music stars.

Everyone said yes and then it became the logistics of getting everyone recorded, he said.

The song borrows from Maria, the classic song from Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheims West Side Story and Miranda said the song popped into his head after the hurricane by the same name devastated Puerto Rico on Sept.

20.

The songs lyrics list all of the 78 towns of Puerto Rico.

Miranda said he didnt want inland and mountainous communities to be ignored as bigger cities get power and food.

This song is designed so that those towns never feel forgotten again, he said.

I cannot wait for Puerto Ricans to hear Luis Fonsi sing the name of their town or J.Lo to sing the name of their town..

One verse turned out to be exceedingly hard to get.

Miranda reached out to the rapper PJ Sin Suela but never heard back.

Sin Suela finally answered on Saturday, saying he was on the island and had just gotten power.

He offered to help and Miranda asked if there was a studio nearby where he could record a verse.

Sin Suela found one in San Juan and recorded the verse but couldnt get enough bandwidth to email it to Miranda.

Estefan, who was flying to Puerto Rico the next day on a relief mission, volunteered to pick it up.

On Monday night, while Miranda was working on the song in Miami, Estefan sent him a photo of her holding a memory stick — containing the missing verse.

Everyone cried, we were in tears.

We screamed, We got this verse out of Puerto Rico! said Miranda.

That gives you an example of the effort and the cooperation involved..

Also featured on the song are Ruben Blades, Pedro Capo, Dessa, Juan Luis Guerra, Alex Lacamoire, Ednita Nazario, Joell Ortiz, Anthony Ramos, Gina Rodriguez, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Tommy Torres and Ana Villafane.

(Ricky Martin and Daddy Yankee were too busy with relief efforts to join in).

Everyone is doing their part.

Ive never seen such mobilization in my life, Miranda said.

The Tony, Emmy and Grammy-winning Miranda has long used his megaphone for social causes, including asking Congress to help dig Puerto Rico out of its debt crisis, performing at a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton on Broadway, lobbying to stop gun violence in America and teaming up with Jennifer Lopez on the benefit single Love Make the World Go Round.

Miranda has been critical of President Donald Trumps response to Hurricane Maria but had nothing but praise for the ordinary Americans who have sent diapers, baby formula, batteries and money and other aid to the island.

Many communities there are still waiting for power and clean water.

This was an unprecedented disaster and requires an unprecedented federal response.

They have not yet gotten an unprecedented federal response, Miranda said.

I am longing and waiting and jumping up and down for a federal response to match the response of our people..

For more infomation >> Lin-Manuel Miranda releases star-studded song to help Puerto Rico|K CHANNEL - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

재기할래 신정환, 나찾을래 서정희, 평범할래 손연재 | K-Couple - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> 재기할래 신정환, 나찾을래 서정희, 평범할래 손연재 | K-Couple - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Ed Sheeran Perform 'Shape Of You' On 'Austin City Limits': Exclusive|K CHANNEL - Duration: 2:25.

Watch Ed Sheeran Perform 'Shape Of You' On 'Austin City Limits': Exclusive

 http://www. billboard.

com/files/styles/article_main_image/public/media/ed-sheeran-austin-city-limits-a-2017-billboard-1548.

jpg.

Fans who can't land a ticket to Ed Sheeran's current sold-out North American tour can still have a front row seat to one of his shows.

Austin City Limits kicks off Season 43 on PBS  Oct.

7 with an hour-long performance by Sheeran, taped at ACL's studios on Aug.

The appearance is the British singer/songwriter's second time on the show, but his first full-hour slot.

The show will also be available for a short time on prb.org/austincitylimits.

Among the other artists slated for Season 43 under executive producer Terry Lickona's watch are The Pretenders, Zac Brown Band, Angel Olsen and Benjamin Booker, Miranda Lambert and Norah Jones.

Below is an exclusive preview of Sheeran performing "Shape of You," which is Spotify's most-streamed song today with more than 1 billion plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment